Minnesota DUI Attorneys & Lawyers
When it comes to your DWI case, it is not just enough to hire the services of any Lawyer in Minnesota. It is extremely crucial for the success of your DWI case that you hire a highly experienced Minnesota DWI attorney who can represent you aggressively and passionately in the court of law. Unless your lawyer is committed towards achieving your legal goals, it is very unlikely that you can come out victoriously from the legal maze. In fact, it would not be an exaggeration to say that your Minnesota Lawyer can make or break your case!
Client Testimonial: Thanks again for all of your amazing work with my case. I’m so appreciative of everything you’ve done for me. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. This is one of the hardest lessons I’ve ever had to learn, and you made getting through it so much better than it could have been. I’m very grateful to have you as my lawyer. Thanks again! K.H.
Client Testimonial: Debbie, I am committed to my sobriety and on March 1st I had 6 months clean and sober. I can’t thank you enough for all you did. I feel very fortunate to have had you as my attorney! L.C.
Finding The Right DWI Defense Lawyer
1. The Minnesota lawyer you decide on, should be well qualified, experienced and should satisfy all the requirements imposed by the American Bar Association. It is highly recommended that one check the Martindale-Hubble rating of the determined lawyer, a unique rating that gauges the capabilities of attorneys.
2. The lawyer you select should keep the information confidential; else, it may cost you your job and career.
3. Never select a lawyer who is a one-man- army. It is essential that your lawyer is present with you in court during each and every hearing. Thus, choosing a DWI lawyer who handles all the cases alone might not help your cause much, as he/she may not be able to attend all the hearings with you. It is highly recommended that you settle on the services of a law firm with a group of lawyers.
4. If you wish to fight the case on your own, it can cost you up to $20,000 in extra car insurance, as well as penalties and other fees. Hence, don’t be too tightfisted in choosing a lawyer and go for a law firm with considerable experience.
5. To fight against DWI charges, it is essential to select a lawyer who is experienced in criminal law. Getting stamped as a person with a criminal record might cost you much more than the fee of a reputed lawyer, and hence it is crucial that you retain a talented and able lawyer.
6. When choosing a DWI lawyer to fight against your DWI crime, check the credentials of the lawyer and do a thorough study of the previous cases won by the lawyer. You will want an attorney who has had considerable success with jury trials for DWI cases as that lawyer’s track record is known to prosecutors and consequently that type of attorney will typically be able to determine if any legal basis exists for getting you back your license and having the criminal charges dismissed.
7. Choose a lawyer who not only specializes in dealing with DWI cases, but who is also within your reach at the time of necessity. Contacting a lawyer at Caplan & Tamburino law firm is quite easy. We do not use answering services. We never close and always have an experienced DWI attorney on call.
Contact Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A.
Our Minnesota DWI Defense Lawyers represent clients throughout Minnesota and Wisconin, including the Twin Cities areas of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Anoka, Andover, Apple Valley, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Coon Rapids, Chanhassen, Chaska, Columbia Heights, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Elk River, Hudson, Lakeville, Lino Lakes, Maple Grove, Maplewood, Minnetonka, Moundsview, Plymouth, Richfield, Roseville, White Bear Lake and Woodbury. We also represent clients in other parts of the state including Duluth, Rochester, Mankato, St. Cloud, Brainerd, Moorhead and beyond.
Serving statewide in Minnesota and Wisconsin, including Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County, Washington County, Anoka County, Wright County, Sherburne County, Scott County and Carver County.
Contact the Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A. by calling 612-436-7040 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Minneapolis, St Paul, Twin Cities, Minnesota, DWI Lawyer.
Client Testimonial: Thanks for all your hard work. This couldn’t of turned out any better. I can’t thank you enough. It’s been real tough for me, but you made it a bit easier. I promise to never get myself into this kind of nonsense. It’s a BIG lesson learned. I wish you the best! You’re a great person and you’re good at what you do. I knew I could count on you! – K.Y.
Hi David, I just wanted to reiterate to you my appreciation for all of your hard work and thank you once more. This experience was life altering, and it was incredibly helpful to have someone supporting me who was as understanding, empathetic, and knowledgeable as you are. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to represent me.